[GeoStL] RGS cache?

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:37:57 -0500

-
I was driving down the road today and noticed the vehicle in front of me had Missouri plates (I'm in IL) and that the last three letters on the plate were "RGS". I immediately wondered if this was one of RGS's notorious caches, so I found a paper and pen and noted the numbers in the first half of the license as well as the bearing and speed at which the car was traveling. Unfortunately, I was due elsewhere, so I was unable to follow him to his final destination. I figured since it was early in the AM, it would probably be a multi-cache. I am now watching the SLAGA website with baited breath to see if an RGS "traveling" cache shows up on the "new caches" page. ;)

Amanda