[GeoStL] Re: Product: GMRS - 10Mile; 3Watt; 'Think Speak'

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:14:44 -0500

I have some motorola T7100's. They advertised a 7 mile range on them. They are
absolutely true. I can talk from my house, near Barnes-Jewish St. Peters
Hospital, and talk to my friend who lives near south high. 6 miles as the crow
flies, and I'm fairly sure I can get that 7th mile out of them because I can
still hear clearly after 6 miles.

Anyway, I bought them from circuit city for around $90, plus a $15.00 mail in
rebate, that I still havent gotten back yet.

~Chris