[GeoStL] Picnic & Cave Tour

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:11:32 -0500

Just to let anybody know that may be considering the cave tour, there are only
2 openings left.

I have to say we are surprised by how many have signed up for the picnic
already.  It looks like we will have a pretty good turn out.  So far there are
52 adults and 15 kids signed up.

Mike (Miha Ivan) & Mike (Merkin4) have volunteered for cooking.  I definitely
want to thank them, because I know I wouldn't want to BBQ all that.  LOL

The picnic is only 4 weeks away.  Also please remember that if you have a
donation for the silent auction or as an attendance prize please email us.  So
I can get it listed on the picnic page.

Also please let me know if you are bringing a side dish, dessert, chips, or
drinks so I can list what it is on the cache page.

Thanks
Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.