[GeoStL] Re: Another NGR Question...

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

OK I went out today, and looking around. Even before I got all these messages,
I resorted to going to REI.  Didnt buy one yet, but, will next week.  So I am
not asurprised I got all the responses about REI, even though I mentioned that
is not what I was looking for when I first started.

But as it turns out, I think REI will be the best bet.  About that clearnce
sale.... I asked about it, and they said it pertains to items taht end in
$xx.84 (or some cents),. so the backpacks would not fall under that clearnce
sale.

I did get fitted and tried it with weights so I am a step further then what I
was before.

Rock English <rock4us@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
And REI is having a "Labor sale and Clearance from Aug 26 to Sept 5"--i
got the flyer yesterday

Joe Taylor wrote:

> OK I am a Cheep-O, and do most of my buying at wal-mart. I am
> having probelms looking for a Camping Backpack. I seen it on
> Wal-mart.com, and looked and looked around. Cant find it.
>
> Yeah I know... I know.. Go to REI.... The idea is to save money.
>
> My question is.... What is the Largest Wal-Mart in the St Louis Area?
>
> Or is there another spot I can get a camping backpack for under $100?

Subject field

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com