[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Auction

  • From: Larry stephens <ldscts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:23:04 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Hobbit Taz - charter <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:56 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Picnic Auction

Thought I would give you heads up, bring your money for the auction.  Im going
to have an
HP LaserJet 2605dn color laser printer (prints duplex - 2 sided color - 1200dpi)
I believe the print cartridges are close to full and have been easily printing
about 2000 pages per on the black one.
(you can do a web search on it to get the stats details on it).
Its a used printer but It has only about 6000 pages printed on it.

My work has switched from owning printers to leasing and I was instructed to
remove all of our owned printers.  Thought this would be a good use of one of
them.  I believe if you can find them still being sold new they run from about
$400 and up, so Im hoping it will bring some good auction amount.

Database version: 5.10780e
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/