[GeoStL] Picnic Auction

  • From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:56:59 -0500

Thought I would give you heads up, bring your money for the auction.  Im
going to have an
HP LaserJet 2605dn color laser printer (prints duplex - 2 sided color -
1200dpi)
I believe the print cartridges are close to full and have been easily
printing about 2000 pages per on the black one.
(you can do a web search on it to get the stats details on it).
Its a used printer but It has only about 6000 pages printed on it.

My work has switched from owning printers to leasing and I was instructed to
remove all of our owned printers.  Thought this would be a good use of one
of them.  I believe if you can find them still being sold new they run from
about $400 and up, so Im hoping it will bring some good auction amount.

Database version: 5.10780e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/