[GeoStL] Re: Penny Smashers

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:53:08 -0600

-
There's one at Mills Mall by the Food Court. Because EVERY mall needs a
penny smasher.

Second... if *whats-his-name isn't going to be paying attention for the next
few days -- maybe we could sneak in a "Smash your Penny on the RR Tracks"
event cache.  Of course we'd take extra and use them in a hurriedly place
micro lightpole cache (perhaps in the Cracker Barrel parking lot?) to honor
the event. In order to log it you must trade up -- take a smashed penny,
leave a rr track smashed nickel.

My kyd  is 8 and I'm positive she would enjoy watching trains run over
things.
They also make funky earrings (the pennys that is).

Nancy