[GeoStL] Re: PDA suggestions

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:22:22 -0600

-
I have one that I will sell you for 20... It is a color Palm M505. Has a
memory slot that will accept a 256meg sd ram card. Can hold a lot of cache
info. I can even setup plucker and spinner for you.

It is just taking up space in my drawers :-) I don't mind getting rid of
it... I was going to give it to Bridget but I got her a Zire 71 instead..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050