[GeoStL] Re: Ooga Booga finds 100!

  • From: "Mark Schiefelbein" <mark_schief@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:52:33 -0700

*shrugs* Good question. I owe it all to a couple of trips I've taken recently that were also marathon cache excursions...I think I found 44 on one (in about a week and a half) and 30 on the other (over a long weekend). Take away those, and my numbers are much more down-to-earth. Trust me, it'll take longer than that to get to #200 - I'm running out of caches around Columbia, and I don't have any other trips on the horizon (other than the picnic in a few weeks). BruceS can rest easy ;-)

While I'm at it, I've got a question for whoever cares to respond. I'm trying to plan the first multicache for my neck of the woods, and I'd like it to be something a good deal more challenging than the average geocache. I've seen some nice puzzler multicaches listed around St. Louis...where do you cache hiders find your inspiration for them?

--mark/ooga booga

Way to go, Ooga Booga. You are a true inspiration for us laggards who, after 5 months,
have yet to find 25 caches. Where do you find the time?

Pam E. (Tribble 157)

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict."