[GeoStL] Re: Ooga Booga finds 100!

Way to go Mark and Congratualations on 100
I have done a couple multi caches and I can't say I
have had any other inspiration than just finding
several sites that seem to go together and use some
kind of puzzle to do it. It depends a lot on whether
you are doing a one park multi or tying several parks
or sites together. Good Luck though and I look forward
to see what you come up with.

Thunder (Dan)

http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching

http://sbc.yahoo.com