[GeoStL] Re: OOps

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:51:27 -0600

-
Is that whole conversation/thread on there "For Real"?

I'm torn between thinking that a couple of those posts HAVE to be trolls OR
someone really does mean what they've posted which is even more head
shaking.

Someone posted:
 "How do you know who to talk to for a Vacant unused lot? "

A Vacant lot -- now THAT sounds like  a place I'd like to see while on
vacation. If we're lucky, as a bonus there might be left  over meth lab
onsite too. WOW .. let's pack up and go to THAT.

Although, now that I think about it, last summer we found a nice little
crack stash while doing the typical hide-under-a footbridge cache in South
Dakota.

Don't things like this just make everyone appreciate SLAGA all the more?

Nancy