[GeoStL] Re: Now that it's warm out, be extra careful!

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 08:17:50 -0500

-
Ahhhh, NOW i know why *I* always get to lead!!!   lol

glenn

At 08:18 PM 5/4/2005, GC-RGS wrote:

Ouch, that would sure ruin the day. I'd often thought about that caching alone (not that it stopped me), but even a twisted ankle or a bad bump on a tree branch could keep you from getting back to the car, even if it's only several 100 feet away.

That's why it's always best to have someone along to walk in front, step over the logs first, and, of course, get the cobwebs out of the way.

Rich