[GeoStL] Re: North county

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:03:50 -0600

-
That's a good point and would certainly depend on where you are coming from. And, technically, there are probably less than 10 caches is what is considered "North City." Coming through the City I'd be sure and pick up the new cache on Hebert Street and the ones along the bike trail on the river, but wouldn't send a traveler on 270 that far when there are plenty of others so close.

And to make things even more divided, people who live in a city in the county usually point that out LOL.

Remember when all the media got together and agreed to the boundaries of all the neighborhoods, parishes, cities, towns, suburbs... I've tried googling that and I'm only coming up with hits for "the city ..."

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>