[GeoStL] Re: North county

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:05:38 -0600

That's a good question. Jon has a good point about using the County boundaries.
Being from South or West county, I've always had an imaginary east/west line to
determine No. county, somewhere along Page. Looking at a map, I'd consider an
e/w line drawn through Creve Coeur Park would be the southern line. Airport, NW
Plaza, etc I consider No. county. Same with the City proper; I still would
consider No. city to be in No. county only because it's North of here.

Rich