[GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache

  • From: Nathan Rover <nrover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:46:06 -0500

-

If you hide it, people will go find it. some people might avoid it because
it's a nano, but don't let that stop you from using it. Something to keep in
mind, it's generally a good idea to use the largest possible container a
given location/situation will permit. The other thing I've learned from the
one nano I have hidden is that you will need to replace the log often.

--
Cheers,

Nathan Rover

Connect with me: