[GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache

PS:  They don't put nano's on geocaching.com because they don't want you to put
them out.  Did I tell you I hate nano's?
BBD1

From: cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 07:35:52 -0500

Take those nano's and throw them away!  I hate nano's and they hate me.  Most
of the time it takes more time winding up that itsy pitsy teensy weency piece
of paper and putting it back in that stupid thing.  They should ban those
containers.  Who invented them?  What was he thinking?
  Did I tell you I hate nano's?
Bob
BBD1

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:39:32 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] Nano Cache
From: pathfinder6163@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do many people place nano caches out. I picked up a nano cache at REI to hide
and wanted to find out how popular they are. As far as listing it on
geocaching.com the smallest listing I see is micro caches. This nano cache is
only 5/16"x 7/16" which only hold a long strip of waterproof paper for logging
your find.