[GeoSTL] Re: NO FINDS

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:59:37 -0500

I don?t know. I really didn?t think anybody would just archive them, Poof,
just like that.  Jeremy must be having a slow caching day at the office. The
Mississippi cache was reported as a no find twice before me going back as
far as March 31st with NO comment from the cache owner. That may have played
a factor but at GWP I think mine was only the 2ond confirmed NO FIND here.

I guess J. has this log tag filtered to get right to him and he isn?t
messing around with tons of ?no find ? logs on a cache anymore. I shall be
more careful on using that  log tag again.

Glenn
Going out to *not find* some RGS caches :-)