[GeoStL] Re: NGR...cache kitties

  • From: crief75@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:07:00 -0400

-
I am no longer allowed to take in stray or foster animals. I get
attached WAY to easily, just ask Lane 634 about Ginger the puppy.....
Good luck adopting them out.

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:08:07 -0700
From: share@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Arlene, your pictures were shared

Congratulations Arlene,

Your pictures were shared successfully! Below is a copy of what your
recipients will see.
To share your smiles with more friends, just forward this email to
them.

Pictures for you!

From: Arlene Jones

You're invited to view my pictures at Shutterfly. Enjoy!

Pictures from Arlene Jones

(1 of 12 pictures)

If selecting "See pictures" doesn’t work, copy-and-paste this address
into your browser:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZs2jNq3atmTiY&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5&cid=EMsharshar

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.  Check it
out.

from this
Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php