[GeoStL] Re: NGR...cache kitties

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:36:19 -0500

Arlene,

I, for one, think you did a wonderful thing in rescuing the kittens.  If I
didn't already have 4 cats, I'd take them.  Those on this group who've
suggested that the kittens would either be good for snake food or good to
eat will get their just reward.  Karma. Karma.. Karma..  As Earl would say.

Thank you for saving several innocent lives.

www.shutterfly.com/?emid=sharshar&linkid=link1&cid=EMsharshar]