[GeoStL] Re: NGR: WMD drill

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 23:11:13 -0700 (PDT)

-
I started off with a bang.  Literally.  I had just received my victim ID badge
and turned to leave...... I ran head on into a beam and busted my head open.
I'll spare you the details.  I was an 'exposed' victim, that had blurred vision
(how'd they know!)(no acting needed...).  I was in section 1-134, close to 1st
base foul pole.  We were directed outside and told to go here, then there, then
wait, then etc....  I had agreed to get wet so I was at the yellow tents taking
a shower.  I got done about 8:40.  I had my son drive up to get me because
today just wasn't my day.   See, what I haven't mentioned is the little visit
with Rock Township Ambulance service.  I shouldn't have gotten out of bed.  The
caching excursion to Strawberry Fields nature area... well, today wasn't a good
day to be there.  It was 95 with matching humidity I swear.  Despite lots of
fluids, I had a wee bit of a heat exhaustion.  So to JT and Milton, the medics,
 Thanks.  To Dr. Hartmann and the med.
 staff at Busch today,   Thanks.

  So here I sit with my head banged up, a headache.....getting ready to log
some caches.  Dedication I say, Dedication!!!

  MamaLu  or LuAnn  for those of you who think I've dropped off the face of the
earth.