[GeoStL] Re: NGR Spreadsheet-Power Point help-please!

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:55:32 -0500

Me thinks you are breedin' a scab!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brad Wheeling
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:30 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR Spreadsheet-Power Point help-please!

  You sweep and mop? Hmm

  On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Wheeling, Kathy
<Kathy.Wheeling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Arlene!  It depends on how quick you need this presentation.  If you can
wait a few days, I can work on this for you this weekend.  I'd actually be
paying it forward for the nice trip you took my Union Jack travel bug on for
the TB Race!

    I'll toot my own horn for one second....  I'm a whiz kid at PowerPoint.  I
could probably knock out a presentation in 30 minutes.  Brad can attest.
Besides, it will probably get me out of sweeping and mopping the floor.  ;)

    Let me know!  Send to me directly.

    Hi everyone else on the list!
    kat