[GeoStL] Re: NGR Spreadsheet-Power Point help-please!

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:45:44 -0500

- Copy and paste works, but you might want to reformat it. It can be ugly just doing that. I don't think there is a way to just "convert" a spreadsheet to Power Point.

thejones crew wrote:
Dale and I are working on some stuff for the local Relay for Life. We were just informed that they now want some of our info to be used on a Power Point display. I have everything saved as a Spread Sheet. Anybody know how I can convert it to a Power Point? Please let me know, and thanks in advance!

Arlene

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.