[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Dogs

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:10:22 -0500

Kosmo is doing ok, just a bit jealous.  I think in time he will be better.  At
least they aren't figting.

New guy is a mini fawn Pei.  We are considering the name Micro, since he is
small and will remain smaller than a normal Pei.

Thanks,
Jen
          From: tnands <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
          To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 9:53 PM

          LOL..  Our dog answers and responds to Indy, Dog, Move, and certain
snap of the fingers.

          My inlaws had two dogs: Thunder and Lightning but both thought their
name was "Thunder, Lightning"

          Nancy