[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Dogs

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:56:20 -0600

-
I would love to take the older one but I don't want to split them up if
someone will take both of them. They came in together and I think they are
father and son. If someone takes the young one I might be able to talk Pam
into the older one.

Yes Molly does need a play mate. Pam would like to get a "lap" dog.