[GeoStL] Re: NCR: I made the New York Times today: A Man, a Plan, a Dam. Then, an F.B.I. Call. - New York Times

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:07:34 -0500

-
Yea, you are probably right.  After I posted it, I thought about that issue
and wondered if I should have.  But it was in the excitement of the movement
of getting my story in the New York Times (I was posting the story in lots
of places).  And I was not posting it for political reasons, I thought some
may be interested in my story and the fact it made the NYT.  You have to
admit, it is a rather well written story.  So if I crossed the line, I
apologize.  I was NOT doing it to start a discussion on the spying, just
wanted to share my story.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"