[GeoStL] Re: NCR: I made the New York Times today: A Man, a Plan, a Dam. Then, an F.B.I. Call. - New York Times

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:11:53 -0500

-
Yes, that is what it is.  They want to build a path around the dam for the
fish and I said get the dam out of the way.  Here is the Post Story on the
meeting:

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stcharles/story/042767E5B8
7E9A24862571B800120D33?OpenDocument

I sure hope the FBI does not follow me geocaching (and I sure hope the agent
that investigated me does not see someone geocaching).  Imagine what the FBI
might think about seeing us geocaching.

Jim Bensman

"Nature Bats Last"