[GeoStL] Re: Missing Travel Bug

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 08:07:19 -0800 (PST)

That's an option too, I don't particularly like it myself because if a bug is
then found and starts moving again it's miles are inflated (unless you delete
the logs that took it there).  If it's marked as missing and then found it just
continues from where it was before and nothing special needs to be done.
Marking it as missing does not actually mean it's archived and can't be logged
if found.    But hey it's a game, everyone does what best suits them personally.