[GeoStL] Missing Coin at Pasta and Paloosa Event

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:32:17 -0600

-
We received this letter from caching_ninjas last night, since then one of
the coins "Caching Crow", has been accounted for, did anyone at the event
get the "Hide & Seek" coin? There were several coins placed out for
discovery but not marked as such and were picked up. I think this is the
only one not recovered. If you have it, could you please contact them at
caching_ninjas@xxxxxxxxxxx Thanks,
Jim

From Name: Michael Bodner

All,
Our daughter Sarah brought her two geocoins to the "Paparazzi & Pasta
Palooza!" event. She left "Sarah's Hide & Seek" and "Cachin Crow" on the
table for discovery. Unfortunately after dinner when we went to pick them
up, they were gone. Fried Okra did make an announcement but I'm not sure if
 everyone heard or how many people may have already left.

I am wondering if anyone knows who may have these coins or if anyone has
suggestions on how best to locate them. I did leave a note on each coins'
page.

Thanks,
caching_ninjas