[GeoStL] Re: Minneapolis TV station does a better geocaching cover story

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 21:22:39 -0500

-
They did do a very good job with the story. If the chance ever comes up again, maybe we should discuss the plan for the story line and offer this as a suggestion. Ours was good but theres was better.
Jack Konecker wrote:
http://www.kare11.com/video/player.aspx?aid=51194
On-line video clip is 5 minutes long. KARE TV in Minneapolis did a cover story on geocaching.
I like it SOOOO much better than the job that
was done in St. Louis and broadcast on 7/15/07.