[GeoStL] Midwest Open Geocaching Adventure -2005

  • From: "Tim & Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:15:57 -0500

-
If you haven't heard we are going to have another competition next year.
Mark your calendars for the weekend of April 8 - 10, 2005. We have picked a
park but we haven't received approval by park personal. Once we have their
consent; that information will be released. When we get to within six months
of the event I will make a cache page on Geocaching.com.

You might have noticed in the subject line that we have changed the name. We
took the word competition out and replaced it with adventure. Hopefully it
will be more appealing to families and non-competitive cachers.  There will
be other changes to next years event as well.

I was nominated to be the Chairman for next years event.  I have accepted
the position and look forward to setting it up. It's going to be a lot of
work and I will need a lot of volunteers to pull it off. So here we go!

If you would like to help we would love to have you on the staff! Just
e-mail me at: timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to see you all there!

Tim
(Tim, Pam & Molly)