[GeoStL] Re: G-O BUSCH

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 19:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to find it last year but after I got home from a failed find I found
out that I was in the right area but looking in the wrong place.  The one place
I thought about looking and didn't turned out to be where it is.  So I guess I
will have to go to a game this year.  Maybe I will show up in about the 8th
inning and get in free.

Just be very cautious tommorrow with the president there they will be on the
look out for people looking for strange things or looking in strange places.
Especially if they catch you placing it back.  It could likely be mistaken for
a strange package....

Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
I'm going to the opening baseball game tomorrow. What's the chance that G-O
BUSCH cache will still be there?

Subject field

Edwin G. Biesemeyer Track your Dollar BillsEver wonder where your money goes.
See how to track it with the link above.