[GeoStL] Merry Christmas

  • From: Fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 13:49:24 EST

-
With all the running around visiting relatives and sponging free meals
yesterday, I never had a chance to get on the computer at all.  So belatedly,
Cathy
and I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy
New Year.
It seems like the caching gets better every year in the St Louis area. But
it's not just the quality of the caches, it's the quality of the cachers.  I've
had a great time meeting with members of SLAGA over the past year, and look
forward to getting to know more of you in the coming years.

Happy caching,
Mark and Cathy
Sniper1 and GeoCathy