[GeoStL] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 08:42:41 -0600

-
Pam and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas also.

We woke up to a deep surprise, Gale and his family probably know what I'm
talking about. The forecast called for maybe one inch of snow overnight, we
woke up to the snow plows going down the highway removing the 5 inches of
snow we got over night. I talked to my parents that live about 12 miles (the
way the crow flies) north of us, they live north of Augusta. They only had
about one inch. I will put some pictures on Shutterfly, when I get it
finished will send a link.

Tim