[GeoStL] Re: Mapsource

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 23:17:34 -0600

-
Rich,

It depends on how fast your computer is.  On older computers, it is slower
than molasses.  If that is the case, do not upgrade.  On my desktop
computer, I cannot tell ANY difference in the screen redraws.  6.13 and 6.14
are both instantaneous.  My laptop is old so I run 6.13 on it.

Not sure what you mean by WP text is too big.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"