[GeoStL] Magellen GPS at Tanga.com

  • From: "Timothy Hunt" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:11:14 -0600

-
 Magellan Explorist-500 Handheld GPS System
http://tanga.com/
$134.99

what is Tanga?  From their FAQ:
 Frequently Asked Questions

What is Tanga?
Tanga is the cool place to come to find incredible deals on all sorts
of cool, geeky stuff. Every night at 7:00 PST (10:00 EST) we will
launch one incredible deal to the eagerly awaiting public. Sometimes
the deals are too good to be true! So bookmark us, remember our name
(TANGA, TANGA, TANGA) and be sure to check back every night for the
Deal of the Day. But remember, our products are Here Today, Gone
Tomorrow so if you snooze, you lose.

Timothy