[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 07 Caches / Hunting

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:57:57 -0800 (PST)

I just went ahead and did my 7 now.  I am assuming that we are to take the note
back off after those dates?
  By the way what ever happened to Allen taking over those caches like we were
told he was going to do?

Michael Griffin <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Those of you that still have MOGA 2007 caches, Allen requests that they
be temp diasabled and a note posted on the page for their annual Handicap hunt.
The hunt dates are
  November 16, 17, and 18. I plan on making mine temp unavailable on Thursday
night (8th) so anyone running a PQ a week before before the dates. Will not
have them to hunt.
  I used the following code?
THE HANDICAP HUNT ON NOVEMBER 16, 17 and 18. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GO INTO
THE WOODS AND HUNT CACHES DURING THESE DATES.</h1></b>
  Mike Griffin