[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Thursday

  • From: Arlene Jones <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:12:43 -0600

so far south??? what are you talking about? that is way too far north! LOL!

From: susanmring@xxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Thursday
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 14:15:14 -0600

My two cents:  I know a lot of you are south, but it would help me out if lunch
isn't too far south..  I'll be  between Chesterfield, St Peters  and Florissant
on Thursday.

However, of course I'll try to make it wherever it is.

Susan

On Feb 8, 2011, at 1:36 PM, Elkie wrote:

Do you have a place and time?

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.