[GeoStL] Lunch Thursday - revisited :)

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:29:22 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all who replied and I am totally flexible in when and where I
eat....the only thing I have planned for sure is a basketball game at Maryville
at 5 in the evening and possibly a few caches around the area during the day.

Anyone have any suggestions say somewhere between South County and Susan.

Also I would be glad to eat a bit later or earlier if it will help someone be
there.

Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it

Dan

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.