[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Friday

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 00:44:57 -0500

Were you at the one in North County?
Ever play the machine at the bar?  I think my husband and daughter still have
the high scores on "three Blind Mice" lol.u
That's our summer league swim team's "hang out" during the summer. They're good
to us -- free kids meals with adult meals for the swimmers.

Nancy

      From: Michael Griffin <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
      To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 5:39 PM

      OK,,, I am making the call --- Malones at noon!

      Mike Griffin
      NORTEL, USA
      Manager – US Resident Engineering
      622 Emerson Rd. Suite 450
      Creve Coeur, MO 63141
      ' Office – 314-569-7428 (ESN: 281-7428)
      '    Cell – 636-485-9998
      ,   mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx
      “Business Made Simple”

        From: tnands <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
        To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 4:00 PM

        Anyone want to eat north?

        Nancy

          From: festive@xxxxxxxxxx
          To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:30:56 -0500

          Bob,Did you know that there is already an event cache planned at
Fuddruckers for this Sunday?SLAGA Ocober Meet & Greet - GC1GDMV

      Laura/purple