[GeoStL] Re: LUNCH!!!!!!

  • From: Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:35:54 -0700 (PDT)

Back when I used to go on job interviews, when they would ask that  question,
"What is your ideal job?" I would always reply "Pina Colada  taste tester at a
tropical beach resort" -- I wonder why none of these  interviewers ever called
me back?

tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:              I'm also looking for that
perfect, "I need someone   to pay me to be me" job too.  When that happens,
after my first few   paychecks, I'll let you know.

  Nancy