[GeoStL] Re: LUNCH!!!!!!

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:46:26 -0500

maybe I forgot to put this on the message...

How about 1 pm at Balducci's Winefest Restaurant
12527 Bennington Place

Easiest access is from the Bennington exit off 364 (Page) just west of 270

If 1 pm is too late, we can move it up. I'm trying to do some visiting up Florissant way in the morning and was just trying to buy a little extra time.

Susan

On Jul 5, 2007, at 10:33 PM, Jack Konecker wrote:

Susan Ring wrote:

> see the "food glorious food" thread. Maybe
> some of us folks out to the north and west
> could make it to Balducci's tomorrow.

Oh, boy!  Tell me where the meet up is and
I'll try my darndest to be there!