[GeoStL] Re: Katy Trail/Dan

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:07:35 -0800 (PST)

-
I have a 1999 edition of Katy Trail Guidebook by Brett Dufur.  I'm sure there
is a newer one.  Instead of buying a bike that year I went hiking on the
Appalahian trail instead.  Anyhow your welcome to it.  If I remember it has a
lot of info on camping and lodging though some of the lodging has changed since
this printing.

  Gerhardus
  John Leenerts
Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Thanks for the reply. I am basically curious about the lodging aspect of biking
the trail. I prefer to tent camp but the hubby is worried about safety for me.
(noteable groan... lol) I would love to either contact your friend or you can
give them my contact information, whichever you think they would prefer. Thanks
again!