[GeoStL] Re: Katy Trail

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 00:10:14 -0600

-
>>the state of misery was just told that they have to
pay all land owners along the katy trail for the land
that they stole.finally the people have won against
the state.2 points for the people.pntball<<

Oh cool! You are right! Here is an article on it...
http://www.springfieldnews-leader.com/news/katytrail112802.html. I wish I
had know this a few hours ago! My SIL and BIL who actually own the family
property on the Katy Trail now, just came through town and I could have
shared this with them. That's ok, I am sure they will find out soon! This is
awesome.

Interesting, It only says 13 families. I wonder if that is the amount of
people who signed the class action suit. I can't believe more didn't sign
it.

Jen

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......