[GeoStL] Re: Katy Trail

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 06:14:54 -0800 (PST)

-
We signed the class action suite in 1987. It turned
into a big joke. The state was supposed to "patrol and
maintain" said property but unfortunately "forgot"
that this end of the trail existed. We have cut the
weeds and maintained the property all these years
while the state of Mo. in all their wisdom fought us
in court with OUR tax money! Whats wrong with that
picture?
I don't expect to see a penny of that money. My place
was here for 65 years before the railroad ever even
came here.

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......