[GeoStL] JC Caching

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:54:34 -0800 (PST)

-
Sound like a few will be up Friday .....Tim we had breakfast at the Country
Kitchen I think last year....We could try for that a slightly bit later than 4
AM and then head off to the caching....I will be there for the event and I
think I might be heading up after work on Friday unless plans change....I might
even be available to test run a new night cache if there is such an animal
:)....I will keep in touch with you all through this newsgroup and as we get
closer maybe we can make some plans

Dan

Subject field