[GeoStL] It this cache for real!!

  • From: "BenOutlaw" <motexoutlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:07:33 -0600

-
You should look at this cache and its logs. It is out of this world. This is
one starts off near me, about 35 miles SW of Houston.  I have met the guy
who hid it and most of the cachers that have entered logs. The cache appears
to be individually designed for the cachers that this person (Snoogans) has
met. Have not done the first leg to see what he has in store for me. Pat has
decryted the code for the First Drop Point, now to go there to find my fate.
The drop point is very near a cache that Snoogans hid that I went to three
time before finding it. The second time was with nyisutter, and WG_Outlaw
(my daughter & son) while they were here for Christmas 2003. One hour
looking then and a DNF (did not find). I have since found it about a month
later.
Is this for real or does the instructions at the Drop Point tell you to
write your logs as wild as you can describe? You make your own conclusions.

GCHRVB
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=06787b40-8124-4338-80
31-0d3310ea4911&log=y&decrypt=

motexoutlaw