[GeoStL] Re: Help needed

  • From: Mike Henthorn <mikeinmo1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:44:45 -0600

There is a macro called Nuvi60csxGarmincvs that will take your whole
database and download it into the POI file on your Nuvi. You don't have to
select any certain GPS because of the way the macro handle the download. It
exports the output to the POI downloader and then the POI downloader sends
the file to your NUVI. If you have questions about the macro, go to the
SLAGA forums and ask javagpmr about it, he wrote the macro but he does not
get the freelist.
mikeinmo

--
Mike Henthorn