[GeoStL] Re: Help needed

  • From: Robb Mackinson <robbmack@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:32:50 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I use GSAK.

I have been unable to get any of the built in Nuvi models to work with my 1300.

I found on the GSAK Forum that the macro/POILoader combination would work in
terms of loading the caches into my Nuvi.  The caches show up under the Extras
icon as Custom POIs.  This works for me in my caching as my Nuvi will notify me
when I drive by one I haven't found and I can set a destination to a specific
cache as well.

Robb