[GeoStL] Re: Happy New Year to SLAGA fom Texas

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:46:21 -0600

Happy new year right back at ya.. From a Texan transplant to the great St.
Louis Area. I lived in Katy Texas for 13 years and grew up in the Westbury area
of Houston. Now living in St. Charles County here and love it! I can't hardly
wait to go down to Texas to do some caching. My mother as well as all of my
wife's family still live in the Houston area.

I use to hunt in the Richmond/Rosenberg area. Close to the Brazos River. Pecan
capitol of the US!

Perhaps I will shoot you an email before we make a trip down there and you can
recommend some great caches for us to do.

Have a prosperous and safe New Years!

Mike Griffin
The Brawny Bear