[GeoStL] Geocaching Potluck and GeoBingo

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:57:42 -0800 (PST)

-
Hi everybody,

I am planning a Geocaching Potluck for January 15th in
Jefferson City. This is the second annual event and
I'm hoping it will be a BLAST!

We will be playing GeoBingo at this event. I planning
on placing 38 logable event-only micro caches around
Jefferson City. At each cache, you can grab one number
and then head out to the next cache. At 6:00 p.m.
we'll come back and get a bingo board (blind draw) and
see how you do. I have lots of really nice prizes for
just about everyone.

Prizes will be awarded in this order: 1-blackout;
2-large frame; 3-small frame;4-big x; 5-five-in-a-row;
6-six-pack; 7-four corners; 8-four-pack, and some more
I haven't thought of yet.

I sure hope a bunch of you St. Louisans can make it!

Here's a link to the page:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=647ec2ac-7a05-4a7a-a780-e9606b971029

Subject field